Wonderful Dream

I had this beautiful dream once. I went outside because there was noise coming from the sky and my mother was a woman I had never met before. There were puffs of smoke in glowing colors of the rainbow swirling in the pitch black sky and from the spectacle there came the most ominous and ancient hum that I had ever heard. I was confused. Were they aliens? Was this God? When I woke from the dream immediately afterwards, I was so sad. I wanted instantly to go back to the dream no matter the discomfort it gave me. I go to bed everynight still wanting to dream about it again and remember what the swirls looked like and how it sounded. I don't believe there was ever a dream more beautiful that anyone has ever had. Just looking up to it it seemed so ancient and so alien yet I felt so strongly connected to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?