Helpless

I might always be like this
Imagining that I can reach through the sheets and find you there
Closing my eyes and imagining you touching me
Crying tears everyday as the sun sets
As people move and life goes on
As people laugh and people love life
I will still be searching for you
Searching for you until the only thing staring back at me will be these blank walls
And the cold sound of the air conditioner
Maybe then I will stop dreaming
But how could I
When you choked me so
And I was possessed by you?
How can anyone forget you?
My only friend
My confidant
The one I always loved to talk to
I have to accept that you are never coming back
But it is so hard
The tears just keep flowing
And my arms feel weak
I feel helpless
But I am not screaming anymore
I am not moaning
I am just silent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?