INTJ Love

I am forever in unrequited love with INTJs. This is not the first bout of sloppy, cheesy poetry I have wrote about an INTJ. Only he will never EVER speak to me again after my emotional outbursts. I just want someone to love who can always educate, inspire me, be loyal and a steady rock. This is what I love about INTJs though they can play the role of father figure. I wish I didn't push my current heartbreak so far away that he blocked me on all communication platforms but he did. And I will probably punish myself for years trying to figure out how I could have saved the relationship while simultaneously punishing myself for it's failure and being avoided by my friends because who wants to hang around someone so depressing? All this aside, this probably won't be the last INTJ I love. Which makes this all the more difficult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?