S+M

You told me to lay down on the bed. So I did and I watched as you tied me up. My breath quickened. I knew that you were going to make a mess of me.

"Are you nervous?"

Was I even paying attention? Now I was breathing so albeit heavily that even I was a little embarrassed at myself.

There was a distance between us. I could see it as I lay tied up watching you from afar.

You were so focused. So intent on something that almost seemed like a task. I didn't know what you were going to do with me.

Then you made me feel ashamed of myself. Humiliated. Almost disgusted at myself.

Then you slapped me. Hard. Across my jaw. I found my head was spinning as you put your hands on my throat. Then I felt the life being taken from my body. My eyes rolled back of my head as you made a mess of my body.

Then you came back.

"Are you crying?"

Yes. I was crying. In fact, I didn't stop. I kept on crying. I cried for months. I cried you away from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?