Past Life

My name is Mata. I was born in Indonesia during the 1920's. I grew up in a village with many siblings. My mother wanted me to be a housewife when I grew up but I was a tomboy and didn't like those things. My mother went into grief when my sister was swept away by a tsunami.

When I was near 20 years, I fell in love with a Dutch soldier named Adam. We traveled Europe but he died in battle. I came back to an Indonesia occupied by Japan and was sold as a bride to a Japanese soldier. His name was Kadmon and he took me back to a small fishing town off the coast in Japan. I birthed him one daughter who grew up Japanese. She went to America to get an education. Kadmon died of lung cancer from smoking too many cigars.

I died in 1980's in a hospital bed and then I went flying through the spirit world into my counter body - a white American girl in Georgia in the United States of America. I was raised as a Christian and went to public school.

In college, I met Kadmon and Adam again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?