Temple of the Typewriter

The blank
Empty
Hollow noise
It fills my ears with a deafening roar
Ever continuing
Ever reminding me of my loneliness

Ever continuing
I stay awake inside
The white walls
Are my mother
The ceiling fan is my father
This seclusion is all there is

Trapped inside
Searching for what exactly?
What am I doing
If not destroying myself
Every single time
Then putting myself back together

What if it means nothing
To keep coming back
Keep typing on the page
For there is no response
I know inside
That my loneliness and feelings of being misunderstood
Are much more real than the words

The words
Which can describe how I am feeling
May be interpreted from different ways
What if the actual conclusion of what I mean
Finds itself interpreted backwards
So what would I be saying anyway?

What is this?
Is this some kind of empty church?
Do I find myself typing away into the histories of Valhalla
Is there a point
Or is there just numbness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?