Cycle

I guess it is true
We are all going to die someday
I see it in the trees and in the shadows of this hot and muggy summer
As I am out making daisy chains
I hear my sister making love in a garden shed 

He reached his hand into my panties
I gasped in delight
Naked in the dirt 
His member making me moan
Entering my body

It feels certain that we each had our time
Moments of the unveiling and those moments
When we conceal ourselves back into a cocoon
As new girls become romanced under the moonlight
Men laughing at purity with the thrust of their penises 

I keep asking myself why I wasn't good enough
For the Lord of the Underworld
Your hands pushing me away
A face that used to light up at my presence
Now can't stand the sight of me

I am exhausted 
Full of tears
The light comes through and then fades away
An endless cycle forever repeating itself
Until the death of my days 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?