Turning

I know these turn of events will lead to happy moments again
I stick around for another
With knowledge knowing how pleasing it will be
It's just the cycle that frustrates me
Those turns from happy moments to our most human ones
I can feel it moving
Like the Earth moving around the sun, it's direction is ever-changing
Our belief in control over our lives is only fleeting
We are as much prone to fate as the cockroach stepped on by your shoe
Our lives hang in the balance
So I no longer entertain myself with fantasy
Realizing the sick lies it gives us
The Government and Religion are only temporary sources of comfort
Rome rose but
Rome will also fall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?