Selfishness

God you punish me
Say it is in my best interest
I don't know if I should feel guilty of sin
Yet it moves through my blood
Damn those who can forget their ills and woes
For they are blessed in getting ahead in life
Virtuous is he who acts in aggression
To those who stand in his way
Righteous is he who
Blames everyone else for being wrong
My father was a proud man
He held his shoulders back as he walked
Showcasing his biceps and his cock
An eptiome of masculinity
While I hide behind piles of books
The library is nearly empty
Faint sound of cars echoing outside
There is so much to learn
Not enough time to absorb it all
If I push myself
Will I someday find everything inside
Good and pure?
Or will I be still running away from my father?
What would happen if I let him catch up to me?
He would rape me
All the books would fall apart
This meaningless diploma
Once held in my hand
Burned to ash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?