Delusions

A woman sat across from me.

"Alright. This is what you are going to do. You are going to finish your Literature degree. You won't get accepted into graduate school right away because your grades are so low from all that medication you were taking. You will complete a certificate program in teaching and go back to graduate school just for the hell of it. Then you will become a teacher in California. He will meet you and you both will be married because he realized the error of his ways. You will be an excellent teacher and write a bestselling novel adored by millions. People will cherish your name when you die and move onto a better state of being. Your mission will be completed: enlightening the world to your unique way of thinking so they can elevate in spiritual conciousness."

It was interesting when I woke up to remember my concious engineered this woman (an exact replica of myself) to tell me what I should do in my life and give me meaning for a physical reality that is meaningless. I took notice that even if my brain is swamped with many delusion, my concious took notice of this and showed me how it works so I would be aware of being tricked by myself. My brain had finally outsmarted itself, realized it's faulty logic and told the user to ammend the error of it's ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?