BPD and PTSD

I am traumatized. Seeing Ozca brings fear into my body. She is a Muslim girl wearing a full hijab dress. I went to school with her. I do not remember how we had our falling out but the truth is, I am terrified of her. She hates me. Maybe the trauma was forgotten in my mind but the bodily sensation of seeing her brings back all the memories I had of being bullied by Brenda at Milton. I realize now that I was traumatized by previous bullying, academic stress and struggle with my stepdad yet I still feel like I may have gotten worse because of being put in a mental hospital against my will due to bullying by Porsha. It has made me learn not to trust people. I am terrified. I'll admit it. I wonder how long I can continue trying to actively ignore the memories of high school before my brain explodes in full blown terror of abandonment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?