Destruction

Destruction is creation
Only from death can life come
My reality shattered
A eternal recycling of self
What am I striving for
To reach a peak of creativity?
To know all?
To lose everything that matters to me and find something new?
I realize I don't know my identity
My own heart is foreign
So my perceptions of people feel like lies and
When I look in the mirror at myself
I recognize myself a little less as every day goes by
It's hard to live inside this world without offering your opinion
Yet it feels virtuous and holy
To minimize my effects on this world
To absorb all of it's facets
To explode from loneliness inside the silence
If the purpose of life is to exist
Then I want the universe to destroy me
So I can feel God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?