Did it feel good?

When my grandmother and my grandad broke up and she found out of his affair with a young latina women, my grandmother drank whiskey and drove on the highway going the opposite direction, She ran into a head-on collision with in an incoming truck and killed a person. She died of a drug withdrawal August 1, 1991 in Palm Bay, Florida. My grandad is still married by the way.

So I bet you enjoyed it
Face it, I know you did
Last night up in your dorm room
There were two different girls
One was named Amy and the other was named Sarah
Amy is black and she is a good Christian you met in Baptist Collegiate Ministries
Sarah is white and she is your girlfriend. She also liked girls. She agreed to share them with you.
"That is why I love you" you said. "You are mature and don't get jealous like other girls."

So you stuck your dick in Amy
She took it like a good whore
While you choked her throat
Sarah sucked her tits

Then you stuck your dick in your girlfriend Sarah
While Amy watched
Rubbing her pussy
Kissing Sarah on the lips

You called it love
You slept in that night
With two girls at your side
While Sylvia Plath stuck her head in the oven
Why should you care?
You got a beer in hand and jeans falling off your ass

You probably don't remember me
Psycho ex stalker bitch with bipolar issues that nobody wants
You told your friends that they made the movie "Obsessed" about me
You lied to me about Sarah because you wanted someone else to fuck
The first time I found out, I walked around the campus at night and contemplated jumping off a building
I told people on the web
They told me I was selfish
"To stop bitching" and "Go see your psychiatrist"
When I declined to be in a polyamorous relationship
You told my family that I wanted to kill myself
Even though I didn't, you rather me be in a mental hospital because you couldn't have your way with me

Well my family was better than yours
Imagine if they weren't though
Imagine if they put me in a mental hospital
Told the hospital staff that I had "delusions"
Then a psychiatrist put me on medications
Told me I was "schizophrenic" and would never be able to have a serious relationship
It's amazing that after 2 years of talking to me
"You claim that it was just sex, that I am a stalker and that you are calling the police. That it is just too hard to be a good person, so you just lied to me."

Did you enjoy Ashley and Anna?
I bet you did
You can get away with anything nowadays
I bet you don't care Princess Diana died in a car crash
She was "unstable" anyway
Isn't then Camilla Parker Bowels the better woman for agreeing to her husband's beck and call?

I bet you love her
I seriously think you must
She enlightened you didn't she?
Made you believe in god again?
Inspired you to be a better man?
That novel is going to be good now
About Jaina, your dead girlfriend
Funny thing is, if she were alive, she would break up with you by now
You can go publish the novel
I don't care
Go and tell each girlfriend you get in the next few years
That they are selfish if they don't agree with you
Like Jaina
The good christian girl
Who gave her virginity to you when she was 14

Go and tell them I am the crazy one
The nasty mean girl
Francis Farmer who was delusional
Who wanted to escape Hollywood and be her own woman
Forget me
While you fuck Nancy
I am sure she has taken care of you well

You can go tell everyone
That Sylvia Plath is a morbid poet
You can go and increase to the amount of women taking anxiety pills because their husband is sleeping with a 25 year old
Who's only comfort is hearing a psychiatrist confirm that they are crazy
Going to the Church of Jesus Christ
Accepting him into their heart
Hoping that some man may look at her again like she is Snow White walking through the woods

i have given up on being Cinderella
I know I won't be invited to the ball
I know I am no good compared to my sister
Lovely, Christian and all
She will have the fortune of her husband's financial support
His booming furniture business
With factories sprouting in China
Forget Patricia
The girl he fucked in college
I think she got put in jail for drunk driving

But before you meet me again young man
Please don't lie and tell me I am charming
Please don't tell me I am beautiful
Don't lean over me with your muscles bulging out, holding my wrists, crying in ecstasy about "how beautiful I am"
Don't hold me in the middle of the night
Telling me "I love you. I will protect you. You won't have to hurt yourself anymore."
Cause I will do the crazy thing and
Believe that you like me

Then maybe Sylvia Plath makes more sense
Because when Ted Hughes threw rocks on her window
She thought maybe he really liked her

Marilyn Monroe rolls in her grave
Along with Princess Diana
Women loved only for a day
Before they were forgotten
Like sand in a desert

Think twice
Before you crush another girl's spirit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?