So Foreign

The world I entered is darker
Foreign
Completely far away from what I expected
Once I was a puritan
The world I lived in was organized
All my plans were methodological
I was a certain person
True to life's many surprises
I found myself falling down the rabbit hole
It has many layers
There is a desire for self-denial and complete lack of instant gratification
There is the world of purity and unwavering belief in a creator
Now there is the world of darkness, the bridge between good and evil
So many layers
I forget who I am
Once I was sure
There was direction
Meaning
Purpose
I would very much like to wake from this reverie
Even then, isn't life an eternal dream?
When oh when will I wake up?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?