Replaced

Like a painting on the wall
Suddenly sitting in the closet
Forgotten and covered in cob webs
Was it that the time I had with you was really so limited?
I feel free really
I guess this is what I wanted
Feeding turtles and spending time in nature
I just can't help but wonder why I trusted someone who turned out so mean
You know you are
So cruel
Being punished by your cruel rumors
When the moment you took my innocence away,
You lied to me
Telling me a fantasy that wasn't true
Once upon a time, you cared
Now no one does
Am I more free?
Am I happier?
I just wish I was helpless again
I know I am stronger
Just wish that I could be rediscovered again
You hurt me far more than I hurt you
Just not realizing it
You laugh
Completely having forgotten me
Everything is more cruel when it affects you
You hardly notice when someone else is hurting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?