Reaching For You

I am reaching for you
Fighting my way with swords and spells
To be the most important thing to you would make me so happy
You tell me that you are not the source of my happiness
Yet, I can't stop reaching
Raising my hands towards the sky
Hoping some stardust will fall
So I can taste you
Fly my way to the heavens
Be wrapped in your arms
Life is so unfair
Introducing me to you
Taking you away so quickly
This fantasy consumes
I long for you
I want to consume you
So you will always be a part of me
Beautiful man
So glad you are alive
Wish I could reach you
I feel your presence
Yet you are so far
Do you hear my cries?
Please seek me in this darkness
To see you happy would bring me so much joy
Without me though, I will feel like a failure
If only I could turn back time
I would be your girl for sure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?