8:30:2016

I feel like people hate me. I also feel like I have been blacklisted by my last name. That the government monitors my thoughts because they view me as a threat. I don't see myself as a threat but sometimes people tell me that my thoughts are dangerous and shouldn't be shared. Afterwards, I immediately delete what I wrote. I hate being called wrong on every account. It's not a fair criticism and I don't take it seriously yet I still do take offense and often suffer anxiety when anyone criticizes me in any way. When I was shunned by my friends in high school, I deleted: my Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Livejournal and even my previous Blogger account. It's the same with relationships. Why do they always end so badly? They usually make me psychotic when the guy says I am crazy or points out a fundamental flaw in my thinking which causes me to avoid social interaction and criticism all together while I struggle to make a new plan for how I address the world. Yet there is a psycho in my psyche. I won't deny it. Every now and then a comment will come out and people will be shocked by my lack of compassion, pride, prejudice or challenging of societal norms. It's weird that I censor myself this much. I almost can't help but want to vote for Hillary in the election and criticize myself for any rebellious viewpoint. I struggle to understand what others want or believe in yet I still can't find friends in this world or anyone to really care about me. (Not like doctors... Real people.) Some people say it's my lack of self confidence yet I am also narcisstic. I have two selves that frequently clash. I often wonder if this new self is a response to my psychiatric treatment. Yet the old self frequently makes returns to my conscience. Who will win? Where does my true self really lie? Will I ever find my place in this world or will I be removed from it? (Psychiatry is Assisted Suicide you know.) I am becoming psychotic. There are too many people in the world that hate me. I can never express my views because they are seen as wrong. I even censor myself. Both parts of my psyche are frustrated. There is no reward for any worldview. I don't have a cohesive identity. It leads me to question whether I should be allowed to exist when I am such a threat to the system with my freedom of thought. I wish someone could provide answers but sadly they think I am insane or are holding their tongue. I don't even intend anyone to read this blog. I write on it though despite government monitoring because I feel like screaming. This is my only release. I am sure it will be my downfall through social coercion inducing psychosis but at least today, it's not there yet. Yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?