Micro-Agressions

I've tried to accept the fact that minority groups do have a reason to be angry even if it is unreasonable. I get that marginalized groups need a voice even when they choose to shame other people. I have also accepted in my mind the benefits of the social justice movement in bringing the country together and eradicating prejudice. I have tried to keep silent about it but I too get exhausted from all the ways they use the "racist, homophobic, islamophobic, fatophobic, ageist, sexist" agenda to push shame on other people to get what they want. Some of the stuff too would be little things. I was having a discussion with my ex boyfriend the other day (who is Black) about polyamory. The only reason he liked polyamory was because he wants to have sex with as many girls possible. Not that there is anything wrong with polyamory - I've run into a lot of men who have shamed me because I am a women saying that they expect this sort of thing as well as women and men who are feminists and believe that love can be shared equally. I have found very few to discuss the fact that some people are monogamous and shouldn't be pushed into polyamory. I even addressed my emotional intelligence over a period of months because it was a bad breakup and I wanted to address whether or not I was emotionally mature or not. Still, I came to the conclusion that I am monogamous and should practice monogamy. So I am having this discussion with my ex. I told him how emotionally immature I feel I am and he told me I am not and gave me the option of getting back together - namely to have sex. We were discussing polyamory and I told him I am not polyamorous because I believe monogamy gives value to society and is an achievement of civilization. He calls me a racist. It's the little things like that, the micro aggressions, that can drive a person mad. People use these aggressions to get what they want. In a way, it's a form of social coercion. At some point I hope people talk about this but with all the liberal brainwashing, I doubt it is something my generation (the Millenials) will ever talk about in our lifetimes. We are already self-centered. Splash in Cultural Marxism and you get a completely censored society governed by political correctness. I am aware of what is going on. That doesn't make me a racist, homophobic, islamophobic, fatophobic, sexist and ageist individual. I wish I could live in a society where I could share my views about politics and even narrow issues like psychiatry without knowing that someone will backlash to my comment or worse, describe me as mentally ill. I wish I wasn't shamed for my own mind. For my ability to think rationally and effectively. I wish I lived in a society where intelligence was praised. This kind of bullshit the government is doing and business is doing is destroying everything. I don't even trust the internet anymore nor the television. Both are mouthpieces of special interest groups. I can try to conform to the expectations of group think but then I know I am growing stupider in result and it is for that reason I got out of Public Relations, off my medications and stopped having sex with assholes. I am however insecure. I care about what people think. This is normal and why shame was invented. It is why I am setting my blog to private again and proof that propaganda works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?