Chaos

There is sometimes nothing you can do in the end
Exhausted of all options
I am tired of keeping up with a world that does so little for me
I realize that no one will ever know me should I never do something for them
Yet I don't want to help them should they break me
I can't take another hit
Because all this frustration is finding it's way nowhere
The more I try to understand the world
The more I understand that it doesn't make sense at all
We the human race on a tiny rock in space
Floating around in a meaningless existence
The insistence is to make something out of this nothingness
If you can't, the Depression will catch up with you
It has caught up with me
There is no more meaning
I find it whipped off as soon as I attempt to write it to page
I am living a life of nonsense
The doctors can't fix me and society finds me disposable
I don't blame them
I really don't blame others when there are better options out there
Yet I can't stop myself from this empty, nagging feeling
That something is amiss
Even amid chaos and disappointment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?