Forgotten

Sometimes I wonder why it is that the most beautiful women have to wind up dead? Like we are not smart and deserving of life? While others that saunter after their desires end up with what they were looking for? They smile so wide and we take it

We take it

You stand tall
You are fighting for me
A face hardened
A body bruised
So beautiful

My passing gives you strength

But what about ME?
What regard does anyone have for what has happened to me? As I fought off the end of my life, I lay in your arms while you scream
The only thing on your mind is you, YOU

I am like Snow White
Only the difference is simple
I will never feel the Prince's lips touching mine again
Will never feel the sunshine or feel as free
You just muster on with your life so bravely while I am viewing through the looking glass
Shouting your name though you can no longer hear me
My scream is muffled across time and space through the boundaries that separate my world from yours
You just left me
You destroyed the records thinking, "It's better this way"
A part of me died when you let me go
And I will never retrieve it again on the boundary between death and life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?