Response to Paul Inca #2 (Deleted)

I'm not a somatic narcissist nor am I a lesbian. I don't know why you think I'm sending out a mating call to you but your insistance on being an empath with no narcissist tendencies by virtue of your MBTI sign is ridiculous. Hitler was an INFJ. Moreover, a woman who is frustrated with men should not be automatically labeled as gay in order to ease your conscious. I'm sorry, maybe men are more dissapointing than you would hope to admit - seeing as you are a ‘'sensitive” man. All I was looking for was a legitimate answer but your answer is the insulting proof that people like you disguise themselves as empaths in order to prey on others by calling them narcissists and fill their heads with crap as a result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?