4/19/17

So I still feel like I will never find love. I know I've been blamed as selfish and narcissistic for blaming the entire male gender for my problems but I still feel justified in what I feel. Even though Spencer says he likes me, I know he isn't coming back. He himself said I should not count on a future relationship with him because he doesn't have enough time for that. I sound kind of psychopathic but I know I will be alone forever simply because of the Bipolar diagnosis and subsequent belief that I'm Borderline. It doesn't really matter what I believe because I still hate myself regardless and still blame myself for loneliness as well as men for being too quick to judge. That's why I've decided to be alone. I'm never going to feel for a man like I did for Spencer. I will just hurt other men. I'm better off alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?