You

Reaching for you
In places that have been left
By the memory of you
Burning through my head
Just the very thought of you
Makes me wonder of things unknown
In my future
And on this day
I hope you are happy
Even if I will never see you again
I hope you think of me
And know I didn't wish you harm
I hope you know I loved you
And though I am lonely
And crazy
I will make it through some day
It's been lonely looking at the stars
Without being in your arms
I wonder if I am beautiful enough
To be loved at all
But someday I won't be alone
And at that moment
I will know I am home
Until then
I am alone
And that is
Okay too
Sitting here
And thinking of you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?