Post-Election

I want to leave the country

I know what happened in this election is partially my fault because I voted for Trump in my anger against a global establishment of elites

I know that because of my anger, I should be blamed for what is happening in America

Illegal immigrants will be deported

It won't affect me

Muslims will be targeted

It won't affect me

Whites will be killed

It will effect me

I am ashamed that we have someone elected to the office of President of the United States who is racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, sexist and homophobic

However, I don't want to be blamed for what is happening

And I know that many people hate Trump the way they hate me

I am just as bigoted and hateful as Trump

Which is why Spencer has stopped talking to me and is probably fucking some nice, liberal girl who reminds him of Princess Diana suffering with something akin to Depression

And yet, I just want to fucking leave

I don't want to defend my mother when the rioters come

I partially think she deserves her just desserts for ignoring things like the Republican Party's opposition to Roe vs Wade

I don't want her to die of course

I love my momma

But I don't want to be dragged down with her

I don't want to find myself in Downtown Atlanta today in the middle of a anti-Trump rally and get shot or killed

I don't want to sit across from black women on the bus who I think would like to see me dead like their sons shot by police officers

I also pray the president will be assassinated but not before I catch the next barge to China

Communism is better than what is about to happen here

I want to have jaw surgery and look beautiful again but I don't know what will happen between now and this summer

I honestly believe that the country won't survive long enough

And Donald Trump is an idiot for ignoring what is coming to him

A reincarnation of Adolf Hitler

There has to be some karma from that past life

So all in all, I am not happy

I signed the anti-Trump petition, I regret my decision to vote for him, I hope Obamacare will be repealed and I don't want to be held responsible for racism in this country anymore

I hope everything works out

But I also know that the longer I stay here, the quicker I will find myself in a  mental hospital

I just don't think that's worth the risk anymore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Chapter 1 (Condensed Version)

Lost in Thoughts

Past Lives or Schizophrenic?