Hello Do you see me? I come from another planet I run on a higher frequency You can see wings protruding from me I don't walk on the ground I am hovering Separated from you and your world Invisible and silent As unassuming as these white walls The world is so fragile At any point it can fall apart For the weak You can touch me if you'd like You would see that I am real Please smile and say hello I am dying to meet you The monsters have a rope around my throat They snarl in my ear and they won't let go They walk around Chatting and laughing You will eat me if I get too close
Let's turn back the clock. Let's cross the distance. To the day I walked up the stairs. Each echoing step. Your room down a long corridor. Opening it and finding you there. Your hug embracing me. Making me feel warm. Making me feel safe. Let's cross the street. What would you say if I showed up right now! Maybe in my dreams I would find you In an empty house Searching for you in silent dreams
I hope If I see you again That you give me one more chance So I can give you a life of love Rather than to someone else If not I hope you watch From far away To always feel you in my mind Asking you for advice Sharing ideas If I don't give you pleasure I hope you a good life Without me But I hope you look back Remembering that I loved you Knowing I will always be I hope you find everything you are looking for Love, A Friend
Comments
Post a Comment